PRIMITIVE YARD DECOR : ASIAN GARDEN DECORATIONS.
Primitive Yard Decor
- Having a quality or style that offers an extremely basic level of comfort, convenience, or efficiency
- crude: belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness; "the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"; "primitive movies of the 1890s"; "primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- a person who belongs to an early stage of civilization
- Relating to, denoting, or preserving the character of an early stage in the evolutionary or historical development of something
- a mathematical expression from which another expression is derived
- Relating to or denoting a preliterate, nonindustrial society or culture characterized by simple social and economic organization
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- An area of ground surrounded by walls or buildings
- a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
- An area of land used for a particular purpose or business
- A piece of ground adjoining a building or house
- a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings); "they opened a repair yard on the edge of town"
- the enclosed land around a house or other building; "it was a small house with almost no yard"
Vintage Rag Balls
These are rag balls-really old rag balls! I found them in an antique trunk we had bought at a farm auction years ago. The trunk contained paper work and letters that said it came from Colorado. Not only did it contain these quirky treasures, but it had several dated, hand sewn quilts and yards of vintage striped ticking. The quilts were dated from 1889 to 1905. We sold the older ones at the Brimfield Antique show , I kept the one from 1905. It's not fancy or even pretty, I just enjoy it because it has history-how I appreciate the hands that lovingly stitched that date into it! 106 years later -it adorns my bed every Fall.
These rag balls were remnants of some of those old quilts and were probably being saved for future rugs! They were kind of musty when I first took them out of the trunk, but that has long since dried out. I've had them around for years now, my grandkids even played with them when they were toddlers. Some things in my quirky decor change, but I can't seem to part with these old rag balls.
Garden Fairy Miniature Mailbox
This Colorado Aspen handcrafted mailbox was hand-rubbed with oil for a durable finish. The mailbox really opens and 3 removable letters are included. The base is decorated with purple and fuschia clay irises, leaves mushrooms, moss and pebbles.
The mailbox is 4 3/8" tall at highest point. The base is approximately 2" in diameter. The length on the mailbox is 1 5/8".
cheap contemporary home decor
french decorative items
restaurant decor supplies
decorating a long room
best cake decorating book
birthday decorations for kids
mexican style decorating