Dogs decorate tree - Interior decorating ideas for living room - Decor chair
Dogs Decorate Tree
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- A wild animal of the dog family
- (dog) frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- (dog) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- (dog) chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- A woody perennial plant, typically having a single stem or trunk growing to a considerable height and bearing lateral branches at some distance from the ground
- (in general use) Any bush, shrub, or herbaceous plant with a tall erect stem, e.g., a banana plant
- A wooden structure or part of a structure
- a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms
- corner: force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- a figure that branches from a single root; "genealogical tree"
Now we're getting into it. 162/365.
We got our tree just a little while ago! We're finally starting to decorate for Christmas. We had some decorations up, but our crazy devil dog ate all of them pretty much! We weren't going to get a tree because of him, but my mom really wanted it.
I just came back up from decorating it...it looks a lot better now. I just needed a quick picture for today.
I'm listening to Kendall Payne's Christmas CD...I went to her Christmas party last year. It was so fun! I was able to meet Zachary Levi (plays Chuck in the TV show Chuck). We talked for awhile about acting and his career since I'm an inspiring actress. We sang about like 30 something songs (didn't know there were SO many!!) with Kendall playing them all on the grand piano at her parents house. It was so lovely. I had a nice time! After the peaceful singing we busted out the rockband! It was so funny!!! Paul wouldn't sing though. He was suppose to sing with Kendall in a hippo suit for this years party...I wonder if he did...I'll need to text him!
Anyways I had a good day. I went shopping for frabics for blankets in crazy LA to help Jill with a foundraiser she is doing to get her to Europe this summer. It should be fun. I'm jealous! haha.
I'm waking up fairly early to go last minute Christmas shopping with my friend Cosh.
It's a good thing I'm tired then! haha.
sorry for another late night upload, at least I got it posted on the right day! haha.
Boston Terriers decorating Christmas Tree
Boston Terriers Hand sculpted from polymer clay and attached to the ceramic music box Christmas Tree.
metal scroll wall decor
outdoor lighted decorations
wroght iron decor
decorating a very small bathroom
vintage hawaiian decor
decoration of bathroom
rooster kitchen decoration
christmas candle decoration
- Category: None