Decorating Boys Room Cars : Wall Decoration Painting.
Decorating Boys Room Cars
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A male child or young man
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
- A son
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
70 | Ferrari & Wedding bells
It's not everyday that I get to see a Ferrari close-up and get to have a good nose. And to see a car that's kept in an air-conditioned garage...
It was the day of the Wedding of Paul's cousin to his Bride. The Groom didn't know it but his Bride had organised for him to be transported to the Wedding via a Ferrari. We were asked to turn up beforehand to see the car arrive and to take some photos as the official photographer wouldn't be there at this stage.
I drove Paul's mum and myself to the ceremony. I was going to be driving everyone home (in Paul's parents car - brave of them!) so I needed to have a go before I had to drive drunken boys home.
The ceremony, at a local hotel, was lovely. Very intimate and mainly family so we knew most people. I did get butterflies before and during. Think it was that I realised this was the last wedding before ours.
After photos in the garden we headed to the Reception. It was lovely room and the tables were beautifully decorated. The speeches were great. Really funny.
The party after was fun. Really good disco, great DJ and they even played a song I'd suggested to the DJ (Waterloo Sunset) because it had the Bride and Groom's names in it. Me and Paul danced and had a good time but were super impressed by Paul's aunt and uncle and their ability to Rock n Roll dance. Very jealous!
Train Table for Thomas the Tank Engine Cars and Track
I decorated this plain table with roads and a river so the little boy who's receiving it can also use matchbox cars and little boats if he doesn't feel like dragging out all the wooden track. I threw in a little wooden boat that I had lying around to give him a head start. I specifically didn't add any buildings, because I thought he could create his own with blocks or boxes or whatever he had. Always best to leave room for the imagination to work its magic!
rustic country home decor
chic bathroom decor
decorating ideas for laundry room
tropical christmas decorations
art wall decorations
table decorations for party
kids homemade christmas decorations
home decor chair
50th wedding anniversary table decorations
- Category: None
Decorative glass wine. Walls decor. Airplane decorations for kids.
Decorative Glass Wine
- Glass which has been formed or arranged into structure or patterns for ornamental and decorative applications. Beveled glass, camed glass, and blown glass are a few examples.
- Studio glass or glass sculpture is the modern use of glass as an artistic medium to produce sculptures or two-dimensional artworks.
- An alcoholic drink made from the fermented juice of specified other fruits or plants
- drink wine
- An alcoholic drink made from fermented grape juice
- fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- a red as dark as red wine
SLUMPED GLASS ECO FRIENDLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cheese Platter with pottery piece and knife
A unique birthday cheese platter made from a recycled wine bottle. Martini, "Girls Night Out", label is a copy of my original art work. The perfect personalized gift for your environmentally, eco friendly friends!
Instead of throwing wine and liquor bottles away, I remove the labels, and slump them in my kiln. Afterward, a new label (a copy of my own original art work) is adhered onto the back of the bottle. For the final touch, a decorative pottery piece, and cheese knife are attached to the bottle neck. A unique way to serve an appetizer and recycle used bottles.
Although the wine label is thoroughly attached, I recommend that the bottle not be submerged in water, just wipe off the front with a clean cloth.
for more information click on my profile
Sunny Days and A Bottle of Wine
The security gates at the Cabrini Wine Store are both functional and beautiful. They feature a decorative bottle of wine on the catch. The walls of the store are painted bright yellow and blue giving the facade a feeling of sundrenched climates where many of the wines and spritis that are sold inside come from - wines from Spain, Portugal, south of France, Italy. rums from the Caribbean and tequila from Mexico. It's a beautiful store with a wonderful friendly, knowledgeable staff.
I'm thinking of all the wonderful drinks of summer: sangria, pina colodas, frozen margaritas. I'm sure you all have your favorites. Sometimes a chilled crisp glass of white wine is the best accompaniment to a meal.
Hope you are all enjoying spring!
wall sticker decor
outdoor christmas decorations lights
cake decorating ideas pictures
country decor shop
country decor store
iron man bedroom decor
- Category: None